- You can buy a web template, add your text and images, and use it as your website.
- You can buy an HTML site template, convert it to WordPress, and use it as your website (but not as a stock template for sale).
- You can buy a flyer template, modify the text, print a flyer, and hand it out.
- You can buy a game starter kit, compile it, and put the game on an app store.
- You can buy a music track and use it in your radio or TV ad.
- You can buy a sound effect and put it in your game.
- You can buy an After Effects template, include your own footage, and use it for a show.
- You can buy a photo to use in a blog post.
- You can buy a t-shirt template, get it printed on shirts, sell the shirts.
- You can buy a Photoshop brush, paint a digital painting using the brush, and sell the painting.
- You can buy a 3d model, rig it, animate it, and include it in your game or movie.
Contact us through Support and we’ll do our best to help you out.
Non-exclusive means that you are not the only person with access to the item. Others will also be licensing and using the same item.
Yes. You can customize our items to fit the needs of your end product.
Example: You could change the colors, text, and layout of a flyer template or convert an HTML template into a WordPress theme for a single client.
The item is what you purchase from Envato Market. The end product is what you build with that item.
Example: The item is a business card template; the end product is the finalized business card. The item is a button graphic; the end product is an app using the button graphic in the app’s interface.